Pasa Movers and its subsidiaries provide services to corporations as well as individuals and their family members. In order to provide the contracted personal services, Pasa Team needs to collect and process personal data.
We may from time to time update this Privacy Notice as we adopt new privacy policies. We encourage you to read and understand it. Please contact us about any questions or concerns about our privacy policies.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
2) WHAT INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED
We collect personal information on our clients in order to provide relocation and relocation-related services to them. In many cases, Pasa acts as a data processor as directed by our corporate clients. Pasa only collects personally identifiable information about individuals when such individuals specifically provide such information to Pasa on a voluntary basis or while requesting information on Pasa services. For example, an online service request requires the collection of personal data in order for us to be able to respond promptly and correctly to the service request.
- When we provide you with a quotation for removal/relocation domestic services, international services, storage, packing and unpacking service, arranging insurance, packing material sales, we ask you for the information we need to do so.
- We may provide the information that you provide us to agents, shipping companies, subcontractors, insurers or insurance agents/brokers to enable us to complete the service requested.
- We also use your information to enable us to manage your ongoing requirements and our relationship with you, e.g. for removal/relocation domestic, international, storage, packing and unpacking services , packing material supplies. We may communicate with you by mail or electronically unless you tell us that you do not wish to receive electronic communications.
- From time to time we will use your contact details to send you offers and newsletters or other information about products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. We may also send you regular updates by email or by post. We will always give you the option of electing not to receive these communications and you can unsubscribe at any time by notifying us that you wish to do so.
- We may also use your information internally to help us improve our services and help resolve any problems.
We require to collect information on any or all of the following to help us serve you better:
- You’re Name: So the we know who we are dealing with.
- Your Origin and Destination Addresses: To facilitate your move process.
- Your Contact Details (Phone Number and Email Address): For ease of communication.
- Size of Move: To adequately facilitate the move process.
- Moving date: For ease of communication and to facilitate the move process
- List Of Items Moving : To help efficiently plan your move
- Passport : As legally required for efficient relocation service (exports and imports)
- PIN Numbers: As legally required for efficient pre move planning.
- Valued Inventory: As legally required for efficient planning.
- Work permit: As legally required during the move process (exports and imports)
We collect and process CCTV data which includes; images collected of you either at our premises or in the vicinity of our vehicles. Processing CCTV images is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest in order to:
- prevent crime and protect buildings and assets from damage, disruption, vandalism and other crime;
- for the personal safety of staff, visitors and other members of the public and to act as a deterrent against crime;
- to support law enforcement bodies in the prevention, detection and prosecution of crime; and to assist in the defence of any civil litigation.
3. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE (PROCESS) YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your information through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data and other information about you and individuals connected to your business by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, and email or otherwise.
- CCTV operations. We may record and store information about you from CCTV at any of our premises or attached to our vehicles.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website and Assessment App., we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies.
- Social media. We may receive your data from third party sources such as but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In and WhatsApp.
- Videos: We may request you to send us video footage to help facilitate your move process.
4) HOW DO WE HOLD AND PROTECTION YOUR INFORMATION
- We strive to maintain the relevance, reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of the personal information we hold and to protect its privacy and security. We keep personal information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal requirements.
- We hold the information we collect from you in our secure servers.
- We ensure that your information is safe by using a state of the art firewall. We maintain physical security over our paper and electronic data and premises, by using locks and security systems.
5) WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The information collected is to assist us understand the nature of your request and best serve you, in detail:
- To provide you with removal/relocation domestic, international, storage, packing and unpacking, international moving quote services.
- In the course of day-to-day business operations, authorized individuals within the Company may utilize and/or transfer Personal Data. These transfers of Personal Data are necessary in order to carry out the Company’s General Business Purposes.
- We will disclose your information to relevant subcontractors including :
- Our Suppliers
- Shipping Lines
- Insurance Companies
- Crane Services
- Clearing And Forwarding Agents
- Custom Brokers
- International Moving Partners
- Government Agencies such as Kenya Revenue Authority
However, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that they protect your information in the same way that we do.
- Internal record keeping and running this website.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3) DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
If you wish to confirm that Pasa is processing your personal data, or to have access to the personal data Pasa may have about you, please contact us.
Pasa clients always have a choice to consent or not consent to the sharing of their information with third parties. Pasa only processes the information for the specific purpose and according to the consent given by the individual.
You will always have the right to access, review, and correct any personal information that we may have collected on you. An individual who seeks access to, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate information in Pasa possession should contact us, and Pasa will review and make corrections accordingly. For more information on where and for how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8) QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS
Please contact us on:
Pasa Holding Ltd
P. O. Box 56783 -00200
Phone: +254 (0) 710268735 /+254(0) 791274151